Central Florida SC develops young athletes on and off the field, through the game of soccer. Central Florida SC’s goal is to meet each player where they are in their development and help them achieve the next level – to realize their individual potential.
Our Small-Sided Outdoor League is focused around small-sided games – 5v5 games. The league is open to anyone – parents, players, coaches, teams & clubs can register a team. There is no training commitment, so teams can simply show up and play.
- Program Dates:
- Summer: Early June – Middle July.
- Small-sided Outdoor fields centrally located at the Northwest Recreation Complex.
Outdoor League Schedule
- Small-sided games.
- Extra meaningful touches on the ball.
- No practice/training commitment – lower maintenance.
- Can be used as additional, weekly training session.
- Varying levels of competitive play. Great for:
- Middle school teams.
- High school teams.
- Club teams.
- Open to U6 – High School Boys & Girls.
- 7 Games – 6 pool games followed by Finals/Consolation.
- Games are played Saturdays 8:00AM – 12:00PM.
- Small sided 5v5 format including goalkeeper (GK).
- Maximum roster size of 10 players per team.
- Bring your own team and coach or sign up individually to be placed on a team. Anyone can put a team together.
- Experienced referees for all games.
League Fees – Per Season/team
- All Ages
- Early Registration Discount
- $55.00/Player or $445.00/Team through May 15, 2023.
- $75.00/Player or $550.00/Team after May 15, 2023.
- League administration.
- League T-Shirt.
- Referee (s) fees.
- Field Fees.
|Day/Date||Games Kickoff at|
|Saturday June 3, 2023||8:00AM|
|Saturday June 10, 2023||8:00AM|
|Saturday June 17, 2023||8:00AM|
|Saturday June 24, 2023||8:00AM|
|Saturday July 1, 2023||8:00AM|
|Saturday July 8, 2023||8:00AM|
|Saturday July 15, 2023||8:00AM|