Central Florida SC develops young athletes on and off the field, through the game of soccer. Central Florida SC’s goal is to meet each player where they are in their development and help them achieve the next level – to realize their individual potential.
Our Small-sided Outdoor League is a competitive league focused around small-sided games – 5v5 games. There is no training commitment, so teams can simply show up and play.
- Program Dates:
- Winter: Middle November – Middle February.
- Summer: Middle June – Middle August.
- Small-sided Outdoor fields centrally located at the Northwest Recreation Complex.
- Small-sided games.
- Extra meaningful touches on the ball.
- No practice/training commitment – lower maintenance.
- Can be used as additional, weekly training session.
- Varying levels of competitive play. Great for:
- Middle school teams.
- High school teams.
- Club teams.
- Open to U9 – High School boys & Girls.
- Boys/Coed Only & Girls Only Divisions coming this summer.
- 8 Games – 7 pool games followed by Finals/Consolation in week 8.
- Games are played Saturdays 8:00AM – 11:00AM.
- Small sided 5v5 format including goalkeeper (GK).
- Minimum roster size of 7 players & Maximum roster size of 10 players per team.
- Bring your own team and coach.
- Experienced referees for all games.
League Fees – Per Season/team
- All Ages:
- Complete teams only.
- Early Registration Discount $399.00 per team through May 15, 2021. After May 15, regular registration fee is $525/team.
- League administration.
- Referee (s) fees.
- Field Fees.