Central Florida SC develops young athletes on and off the field, through the game of soccer. Central Florida SC’s goal is to meet each player where they are in their development and help them achieve the next level – to realize their individual potential.
In our Little Fire Program, the purpose is for every child to enjoy the sport of soccer while learning new skills in a “fun” environment. CFSC will teach soccer fundamentals through engaging drills and fun games.
Parents are expected to participate to help with a smooth transition for the kids to eventually gain the trust in the game and the structure. Our goal is to get your child to gain some independence and eventually transition into our Developmental Program.
- Program offered throughout the year
- Little Fire Program fields centrally located at the Northwest Recreation Complex
- Safe environment built to teach the game.
- Administered by professionally licensed club coaches.
- Developing a solid foundation and learning the fundamentals of the game.
- Stressing the FUN of soccer while learning the game.
- Ages: 2, 3 & 4
- Program offered year round.
- One 35-45 minute session per week.
- Saturdays Starting January 28, 2023 & Ending March 4, 2023.
- 9:15AM – 9:50AM/10:00AM.
- Parent participation encouraged.
- Maximum of 12 to 1 players to coach ratio.
- Ages 2, 3 & 4: $75
- Weekly training sessions on Saturdays.
- One T-Shirt per player.
- Coach compensation.
- Field rental.