Central Florida SC develops young athletes on and off the field, through the game of soccer. Central Florida SC’s goal is to meet each player where they are in their development and help them achieve the next level – to realize their individual potential.
In our Indoor Program, we look to introduce new younger players to our favorite game. Training is once weekly indoors. Players train for 30-40 minutes followed by a 15-20 minute game. The focus of this program is to develop the technical fundamentals of the game and introduce beginning players to the basics of soccer tactics and strategy. Keeping soccer fun and promoting the team game, while developing fundamental skills is the primary purpose of our indoor program. Our goal is to get your child to gain some independence and eventually transition into other programs; Developmental Program, Competitive Program or Academy Program.
- Program Dates: Ongoing throughout the year.
- Indoor Program fields centrally located at the Well Activity Center.
Indoor Program Schedule
- Safe environment built to teach the game in a less competitive atmosphere.
- Administered by professionally licensed club coaches.
- Developing a solid foundation and learning the fundamentals of the game.
- Stressing the FUN of soccer, while learning how to train.
- Boys & Girls: Grades 1 – 5.
- 1 weekly training session & short game on Wednesdays.
- 4v4, 5v5 or 6v6 small sided games.
- Maximum of 1 Coach Per 12 Players.
- Ongoing throughout the year.
- Cancel anytime with 30 day notice.
- One-time $50 Uniform & ball fee
Space is Limited
- Weekly training sessions & short game.
- Coach Fees.
- Facility Rental.
- Uniforms – Jersey, Shorts, Socks.