Central Florida SC develops young athletes on and off the field, through the game of soccer. Central Florida SC’s goal is to meet each player where they are in their development and help them achieve the next level – to realize their individual potential.
Our Academy Program offers a pathway for those players who are most committed to taking their game to the highest possible level. The goal of the Academy Program is to maximize performance and effectiveness on the field. Training is paramount and all Academy players train 3-5 times weekly. The values of respect, work rate, and good sportsmanship are assumed and within a highly competitive environment the game is taught in its entirety to develop the whole player. This includes strategy & tactics, personal responsibility to the academy, health & nutrition. The concepts of periodization and work rate, game planning for specific styles of play, adjustments on the field all drive toward our goal of developing players who can read and understand the game for the purpose of making good, autonomous decisions. All coaches in our Academy Program are professional, licensed coaches with the ability to lead Academy players into Premier League & Showcase-level events. Players in our Academy Programs are encouraged to play High School Soccer. Academy Program players have two training options:
- Academy Program – Option One includes M, T, Th training, league play, tournament fees (2-3 annually), additional Academy training (Wednesday’s).
- Academy Program – Option Two includes M, T, Th training & league play, tournament fees (2-3 annually).
- August – November (Fall).
- December – January (Winter).
- February – May (Spring).
- Academy players train year round with short breaks in Winter & Summer.
Fields centrally located at the Northwest Recreation Complex.
- Professionally trained & licensed coaches.
- Highest level and consistent players and coaches with player development in mind.
- Whole-player development.
- Academy players train in player pools.
- Ability to compete in Premier & Showcase level events.
- The Academy Program spans U13 – U19 Boys & Girls.
- Academy players train 3-5 times weekly, depending on level of play.
- The Academy Program is a year long commitment:
- Fall: August – November.
- Winter: December – January.
- Spring: February – May.
- Short breaks in Winter & Summer.
- Two Academy options to match player level of commitment.
- Games are played on weekends and some players will play multiple leagues.
- Academy players play 2-3 Premier level & Showcase events each year.
Annual Program Fees
- U13 – U19: $1,425.00 – $1,825.00
- Option one: $1,825
- Option two: $1,425
- Weekly training sessions.
- Club & League administration.
- Coach (s) compensation.
- Fees for 2-3 tournaments annually.
- Additional technical/SSAQ training sessions.
Fees Do Not Include:
- Uniform kits – Approximately $300.
- Travel expenses for players & head coaches to out of town events.