Central Florida SC develops young athletes on and off the field, through the game of soccer. Central Florida SC’s goal is to meet each player where they are in their development and help them achieve the next level – to realize their individual potential.
Competitive players U12 and under play in our Competitive Program. In our Competitive Program, technical skills are developed and all aspects of strategy and tactics are developed as well. Training becomes more of a focal point and all competitive teams train 2-3 times weekly. The values of respect, work rate, and good sportsmanship are continually developed both in training and competitive events. All coaches in our Competitive Program are paid and licensed. More importance is placed on training than games and competition is generated through training, regional leagues, and local tournaments.
- August – November (Fall Season).
- February – May (Spring Season).
Fields centrally located at the Northwest Recreation Complex.
- Professionally trained & licensed coaches.
- Competitive, consistent teams and coaches with player development in mind.
- Pathway and visibility to progress to Academy Program.
Contact Us for additional information or to be added to the waiting list.
- The Competitive Program spans U9 – U12 Boys & Girls.
- Competitive teams train 2-3 times weekly, depending on level of play.
- The Competitive Program is a year long commitment:
- Fall Season: August – November.
- Break: December – January (some teams will train during break).
- Spring Season: February – May.
- Games are played on weekends in local and regional leagues.
- Competitive teams play 1-2 tournaments annually, depending on level of play.
Annual Program Fees
- U12 & younger: $1,425.00
- Weekly training sessions (2-3 sessions).
- Club & League administration.
- Coach (s) compensation.
- Fees for 1 tournaments annually.
Fees Do Not Include:
- Uniform kits – Approximately $300.
- Travel expenses for players & head coaches to out of town events.