Central Florida SC develops young athletes on and off the field, through the game of soccer. Central Florida SC’s goal is to meet each player where they are in their development and help them achieve the next level – to realize their individual potential.
In our Competitive Program, technical skills are further developed and all aspects of strategy and tactics are developed as well. Training becomes more of a focal point and all competitive teams train 2-3 times weekly. The values of respect, work rate, and good sportsmanship are continually developed both in training and competitive events. All coaches in our Competitive Program are paid and licensed. More importance is placed on training than games and competition is generated through training, regional leagues, and local tournaments. Players in both the Competitive & Academy Programs are encouraged to play High School Soccer.
- League Dates:
- August – November (Fall Season).
- February – May (Spring Season).
- Competitive teams train year round with breaks in Winter (High School Season) & Summer.
- Competitive program fields centrally located at the Northwest Recreation Complex.
- Professionally trained & licensed coaches.
- Competitive, consistent teams and coaches with player development in mind.
- Each coach trains one team.
- Pathway and visibility to progress to Academy Program.
Contact Us for additional information or to be added to the waiting list.
- The Competitive Program spans U10 – U19 Boys & Girls.
- Competitive teams train 2-3 times weekly, depending on level of play.
- The Competitive Program is a year long commitment:
- Fall Season: August – November.
- Break: December – January (some teams will train during break).
- Spring Season: February – May.
- Games are played on weekends in local and regional leagues.
- Competitive teams play 1-4 tournaments annually, depending on level of play.
Program Fees – Annually
- All Ages: $1,125.00
- Weekly training sessions (2-3 sessions).
- Club & League administration.
- Coach (s) compensation.
- Uniform fees included – Game & training sets included.
Fees Do Not Include:
- Travel expenses for players & head coaches to out of town events.
- Tournaments & additional events.