Central Florida SC develops young athletes on and off the field, through the game of soccer. Central Florida SC’s goal is to meet each player where they are in their development and help them achieve the next level – to realize their individual potential.
In our Bridge Program, we look to bridge the gap between recreational/developmental and competitive soccer and to prepare more advanced recreational/developmental players for a smooth transition to competitive soccer. Training is 2 times weekly based on player commitment & team goals. Teams play at the Northwest Recreation Complex or other local locations depending on league participation. The goal is to prepare parents and players for a smooth transition into our Competitive Program or Academy Program.
- Program Dates:
- Mid August – Mid November (Fall Season).
- Mid February – Mid April (Spring Season).
- Bridge Program training fields centrally located at the Northwest Recreation Complex
- Program overseen by the Club’s Directors of Coaching.
- Teams trained by DOC’s or professionally trained & licensed coaches.
- More advanced, consistent teams and coaches with player development in mind.
- Pathway and visibility to progress to Competitive or Academy Program.
Contact Us for additional information or to be added to the waiting list.
- The Bridge Program spans U7 – U10 Boys & Girls.
- Teams train 2 times weekly, depending on player commitment & team goals.
- The Bridge Program is a seasonal commitment:
- Fall Season: August – November.
- Spring Season: February – May.
- Games are played on Saturdays at the Northwest Recreation Complex or other local locations depending on league participation.
Annual Program Fees
- U7 – U10: $495.00 per season
- Weekly training sessions (2 sessions).
- Club & League administration.
- Coach (s) compensation.
- League Fees.
- Referee Fees.
Fees Do Not Include:
- Uniform Kits – Approximately $50.
Payment Plans Available